Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Kelli Baker and I'm a lifestyle photographer.... My style is fun, edgy, unique and modern....YOU! Simply stated, I love taking pictures. I strive to capture life as it happens. My sessions are laid back and stress free so you can have fun, be you. This blog is where I'll post my most recent pictures from recent sessions as well as other happenings, I'd LOVE to hear from you so leave me a comment and say hi! If you are interested in booking a session, have any questions or just want to say hi, please click on the " contact me " above. Thanks for visiting and come back often to see what I'm up to! Kelli

Sunday, May 10, 2009

~Happy Mother's Day~

Most of all the other beautiful things in life come by twos and threes, by dozens and hundreds. Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows, brothers and sisters, aunts and cousins, comrades and friends - but only one mother in the whole world. ~Kate Douglas Wiggin




The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet



My mom is a never-ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon



A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. ~Washington Irving

No comments:

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP