Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Kelli Baker and I'm a lifestyle photographer.... My style is fun, edgy, unique and modern....YOU! Simply stated, I love taking pictures. I strive to capture life as it happens. My sessions are laid back and stress free so you can have fun, be you. This blog is where I'll post my most recent pictures from recent sessions as well as other happenings, I'd LOVE to hear from you so leave me a comment and say hi! If you are interested in booking a session, have any questions or just want to say hi, please click on the " contact me " above. Thanks for visiting and come back often to see what I'm up to! Kelli

Friday, May 15, 2009

The Day After...

Took some pictures of my kids the day after my sister's wedding....The minature bride, flower girl and ring bearer....Well, the ring bearer, a.k.a Keegan who made a quick appearance, he took a few steps down the aisle, threw his pillow down and ran to his daddy, lol...oh well, he did great at rehearsal....~K

You cant see it, but the girls had a caterpillar and a snail in their hands that they found as I was taking their pictures and Keegan was busy looking for one....





No comments:

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP