Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Kelli Baker and I'm a lifestyle photographer.... My style is fun, edgy, unique and modern....YOU! Simply stated, I love taking pictures. I strive to capture life as it happens. My sessions are laid back and stress free so you can have fun, be you. This blog is where I'll post my most recent pictures from recent sessions as well as other happenings, I'd LOVE to hear from you so leave me a comment and say hi! If you are interested in booking a session, have any questions or just want to say hi, please click on the " contact me " above. Thanks for visiting and come back often to see what I'm up to! Kelli

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Brittany and Chris

Where to start with these two??...They are so great, not to mention Brittany is gorgeous...I L-O-V-E-D her dress!!!...They have been dating for 9 years and will be getting married this May...Not only is Brittany getting ready for her wedding but will also be graduating a week before from pharmacy school...I cant wait until the wedding!!...P.S~ Chris, I know you will be ready with some more of those artistic poses, lol








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These photos are AWESOME!!!!!!

Matt C. said...

Dang! That girl is HOTT.

carrie said...

you are awesome!!!!

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP