Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Kelli Baker and I'm a lifestyle photographer.... My style is fun, edgy, unique and modern....YOU! Simply stated, I love taking pictures. I strive to capture life as it happens. My sessions are laid back and stress free so you can have fun, be you. This blog is where I'll post my most recent pictures from recent sessions as well as other happenings, I'd LOVE to hear from you so leave me a comment and say hi! If you are interested in booking a session, have any questions or just want to say hi, please click on the " contact me " above. Thanks for visiting and come back often to see what I'm up to! Kelli

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Christon....SLHS Senior

My favorite thing in my closet: Harley Davidson jacket


My favorite high school moment: First day i drove to school





My favorite place to shop: Harley Davidson store or Aeropostale for clothes


My favorite word:BOOOOOOYAHHHHH!!!


What I like to do on the weekends: def go to the lake whether it be of a day playing or of a night fishing!!





I have never..... skydived but i want to.


My favorite subject: Math


What I like best about Simply Unique Photography is: how fun and laid back the session was and how we could take any photo we wanted.


No comments:

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP