Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Kelli Baker and I'm a lifestyle photographer.... My style is fun, edgy, unique and modern....YOU! Simply stated, I love taking pictures. I strive to capture life as it happens. My sessions are laid back and stress free so you can have fun, be you. This blog is where I'll post my most recent pictures from recent sessions as well as other happenings, I'd LOVE to hear from you so leave me a comment and say hi! If you are interested in booking a session, have any questions or just want to say hi, please click on the " contact me " above. Thanks for visiting and come back often to see what I'm up to! Kelli

Friday, August 28, 2009

Sweet Matthew....

Mom and Nanna brought baby Matthew for his six month photo session yesterday evening....His story touched my heart, such a special little boy....He was born a month early, weighing just a little over five pounds and in good health....At four months old he was learning to roll over like any other infant his age....Then he developed something that caused him to have brain damage, spending weeks in the hospital, doctors gave him only a small percentage of survival...Through power of prayer he is at home, he still needs your prayers....Please continue praying for baby Matthew... {K}
1

4
5

6

No comments:

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP