Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Kelli Baker and I'm a lifestyle photographer.... My style is fun, edgy, unique and modern....YOU! Simply stated, I love taking pictures. I strive to capture life as it happens. My sessions are laid back and stress free so you can have fun, be you. This blog is where I'll post my most recent pictures from recent sessions as well as other happenings, I'd LOVE to hear from you so leave me a comment and say hi! If you are interested in booking a session, have any questions or just want to say hi, please click on the " contact me " above. Thanks for visiting and come back often to see what I'm up to! Kelli

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lauren

Isn't she a natural...We had so much fun!!...I really enjoyed meeting Lauren and her mommy today....She just opened a boutique in Corbin, Ky called Sew Stink'n Cute Boutique....Check out her website http://www.sewstinkncute.comCute, CUTE clothes....You will be seeing more of Lauren on my blog soon and I am SUPER excited about it...More about that later, right now it is back to work...I am trying to get caught up...Hope you enjoy....~Kelli





1 comment:

bertie said...

BEAUTIFUL: isn't she, this is my grandaughter, i love her very much

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP