Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Kelli Baker and I'm a lifestyle photographer.... My style is fun, edgy, unique and modern....YOU! Simply stated, I love taking pictures. I strive to capture life as it happens. My sessions are laid back and stress free so you can have fun, be you. This blog is where I'll post my most recent pictures from recent sessions as well as other happenings, I'd LOVE to hear from you so leave me a comment and say hi! If you are interested in booking a session, have any questions or just want to say hi, please click on the " contact me " above. Thanks for visiting and come back often to see what I'm up to! Kelli

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Update on New Year special...

I would like to thank everyone for the overwhelming response to my "Starting off the New Year with a bang" special...As you know I had limited it to the first ten who responded and I am happy to say that each spot has been filled...I am excited about the coming year and very appreciative of all the kind remarks from those who have said they like my style...I think it is important to be true to yourself, be original and do what comes natural, for this will make you "UNIQUE"...You can visit my website at www.simplyuniquephotography.net...Thanks so much, Kelli

No comments:

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP